Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Details



The details of working for yourself are SO tedious. If only I could be as organized about this as I am my calendar. I spent the better part of two hours sorting and loading receipts into my excel spreadsheet that I use for tracking expenses. It is so ridiculous to not keep up with it, but I NEVER do. So I plod thru months of wrinkled, unreadable receipts, pay stubs and various other trash from the bottom of my purse in order to work from home, for myself. There must be a better way!

2 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

My wife keeps a little envelope inside her day planner and once a week she pencils in time to enter all the receipts from the week.

It works for us :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

nsbmom said...

That is a great idea, I need to centralize my "stuff".