Friday, September 7, 2007

JB's Fish Camp



I have been going to JB's for about 15 years, my parents live here, I lived in Orlando in the 90's and we have always frequented JB's. Debbie who was on the lunchtime weekday wait staff for many years and is now a dinner manager is one of my favorite people in the area. She always has a kind word for my 75 year old, cantankerous father, who has a ridiculous sense of humor.

I have never had a bad meal at JB's, I love the soft shell crabs, the rock shrimp, the crab cocktail, I prefer to go for lunch, it is not crowded and the service is always great!

This is a great place for visitors and locals alike. I thought about trying for a part time job there but realized it would cut into the job that pays the bills and decided to just go for lunch.....

JB's also rents kayaks and has a dock you can park your boat at while you dine, bands on weekends, great place to hang out.

Check out their menu here.

0 comments: