Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gloomy




What a gloomy Sunday!! Every once in a while it is nice to have a cloudy Sunday in the sunshine state, that takes the pressure off, no trips to the beach, no fishing on the pier, you can just sit on your couch and do nothing!! I watched the We are Marshall movie on Pay-per-view today, what an awesome movie that was. My ex-husband is from Huntington and was a little boy when the terrible crash happened. I know it has stayed with not just the residents but many others. If you have not seen it is certainly worth the time.

Then I watched Premonition with Sandra Bullock, first of all I could not follow it and hated the ending...enough said.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hated that movie as well, made no sense and the ending was HORRIBLE!