Saturday, October 6, 2007

Style




One of my best friend's is a hair artist, she is terrific, earning the title "artist" and I never really gave my hair a second thought until I moved away from her.

So here I am in a small town trying to figure out what to do with my 3 months of roots and two kids who are desperate for a trim. So I asked around without much success and decided to try The Avenue Salon on Pine St. Being the suspicious type I figured I would let my kids be guinea pigs and made them an appointment for a cut....I was given to Chris Campbell, who first spent a good 20 minutes combing tangles out of my WHINING, CRYING, 8 year old daughters hair. She gave her some good advice about conditioner and gave them both a great cut.

This morning I went and got cut and highlighted, a terrific job at a very reasonable price, Chris has a great personality and is fun to sit in a chair with for 2 hours!

The Avenue Salon also offers pedicures, manicures, waxing and a full line of hair care products. I could not find a website but will inquire and pass it on if I do....

0 comments: