Monday, December 31, 2007

2007-A Look Back





I took a look back today, 2007 was a pretty big year, I finalized my divorce after 18months of torture and indecision, sold my house, successfully launched a home based business and relocated my family. I left a great many wonderful friends in North Carolina, I made some terrific new friends in Florida, and I rediscovered some friends I thought I had lost....you know who you are!

All in all it was an okay year, there were some really tough times, but there were also some really happy times and big successes. I learned alot about myself and it is true, "you find out who your friends are".

I hope 2008 is positive and really happy for my children, my brothers, my parents and all those old and new friends. Take care and God Bless!

1 comments:

Ann said...

Here's to a better year!