Thursday, December 6, 2007

Larry the Cable Guy




One of my goals is to be organized. Go ahead laugh, it is pretty funny. I want organized closets, cabinets, drawers. I want it all. I am not getting it. I am not sure it is possible for me to maintain organization. My children are just like me, a disaster, so we have three total disasters living under one very small roof.

What you ask does Larry the Cable Guy have to do with this? He is here, in my house, right now. He is attempting to fix the cable in my Master Bedroom, so he went in my son's room and saw the cable strung across the floor and said let me fix this too, then he opened the closet. To say I am mortified is an understatement.

You know it is bad when you are embarassed by the cable man seeing the inside of your closets. I will probably never see this man again,(thank god)but I still cannot look him in the eye. He knows my secret. My house is a mess. I am not organized. I never will be. I am sure he is going to his next job, who is probably my neighbor and tell them, you should see the mess down the street.....I have to get organized.

1 comments:

Ann said...

I almost peed reading this one!