Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Girls
























My little girl is eight, she came home from school yesterday in tears, it seems that another little girl in her class is having a birthday party. This child brought invitations in and handed them out to the class in the cafeteria. She excluded three little girls, my child being one of them. Now I understand that you cannot always invite everyone, I understand there are disapointments in life. BUT come on, mail the invitations, don't hand them out in school and obviously exclude a few children, what in the world is this child's mother thinking, the school does not allow invitations to be disbursed in school unless everyone gets one, but I guess this parent does not care about that either.

I wish I could express how bad my sweet little girl felt yesterday when this happened. Parents out there, please think.

3 comments:

Ann said...

How sad. Some parents are just thoughtless...

Give me the number and I will call the mother and tell her.

nsbmom said...

Her teacher did call and talk to her. Not sure what the outcome was.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible. What in the world is wrong with that little girls' parents? Hello - have a bit of class!!!!!!