Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Motivation

I love Monday, no seriously, I love Monday. Every Monday is like starting over for me. I get to restart my work week, my meal planning, my clean and organized house and so on. My kids get back to the school routine, homework, activities etc.

Monday's are my favorite day of the week. I don't need a push to get motivated on Monday, now by Thursday I could use a SHOVE or two but Monday's are my best day!

This week's to do:


1. Finish getting 2007 tax records together (this is almost done)
2. Plan my menu and shop for the week (Tuesday)
3. Check out at least two more stables for my horses.
4. Continue to move 30 minutes 4 days a week.
5. Keep working on my open job orders and contacting potential new clients(2 per day)
6. Keep taking babysteps in getting my house in order and my children on board.

1 comments:

Ann said...

No one has even sent me our tax stuff yet! Lucky you!