Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sheeeee's Back





OK, my guilty pleasure is back, some nights, well most nights, I turn on Nancy Grace on CNN and listen to her while I clean off my desk and get my house in order. My dad gets so mad cause he can't stand her, he rolls his eyes at the mention of her name.

YA GOTTA LOVE HER. She is so dramatic, she does not care what she says, she cannot stand murderers, rapists, child molesters and Brittany Spears! What is not to love!

If my choice is her or primary returns I will take Nancy anyday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think at one point in our lives we use to live for Jenny Jones talk show! This was our after work ritual and the blow by blow commentary on the phone with regards to the maniacs she had on the show!

I am sticking with reruns of Two and a Half Men, with a little BBC You are what you eat. I am with you anything beats re-runs of primary returns!

Kaley

nsbmom said...

Jenny Jones, shit we are showing our age with that one....but Maury and Montel are still on so maybe be are not that old!!

Ann said...

I am right there with you on Nancy. If you know her history, that just makes what she says all the more important! Go Nancy! Call a spade a spade!