Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We are getting company, full fledged, real live company. We don't get much company, the occasional family member drops by for a visit. But real-live, not related to me, need to clean the house company does not happen often.

So today involved a serious assessment of how badly I have let things go. Nothing is dirty mind you. I hate dirty, but boy do I have some clutter going on. Flylady would NOT be proud of me right now.

So I did what any other unprepared person would do. I went into total panic mode. Since I work best under pressure it is all good, the house is clean, the laundry is done, fresh sheets ready to go on the beds in the morning. I am so proud. EVERYTHING that was on my desk is now in a box in the closet. I am trying not to think about that. I am going to use DeClutter It on Sunday to fix that problem!

Wish me luck. I will photograph the results for you!

1 comments:

Ann said...

When you are done, you can come and declutter my desk! Which I actually did this past week, but you would never know looking at it today!