Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fitness Frenzy





The New Year fitness craze is over. I went to the gym this morning and found a parking place. Then I found a treadmill, and I did not have to wait for the machines. Wednesday is usually busy at Nautilus by the Sea but not today, or yesterday come to think of it. Just guessing but I would say the New Years resolutions to lose weight and get in shape are starting to fade away as life gets in the way. But....If you are a local resident and want a nice community gym, that is clean, has nice equipment and very reasonable prices check out Nautilus, it is in the plaza next to the Beachside Publix.

2 comments:

Ann said...

My fitness center was packed on Tuesday night. Not sure why, because I agree, the New Year's Resolution people have all quit by now. Guess it was due to a forecast of bad weather.

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.