Tuesday, May 27, 2008

F.R.O.G. Ministries







I went to the FROG Ministries this morning. They are located at 700 Canal Street in New Smyrna Beach. Their story is inspiring.

Anyway, I took two boxes of clothes, some household items things like that. A man came out from the back to my truck to carry the boxes, asked me to come in and take a few things, he said "if you bring something in you should take something out." He asked me if I had children and invited me to bring them on Saturday for their hot dog cookout and fellowship. He made me want to come home and find them more things to donate.

So take a minute and clean out your garage, your closets and your kitchen and run it over to the FROG. They have plenty of parking and a wonderful attitude, I was in a foul mood when I got there and smiling when I left. You will be too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great people.