Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time Flies

I wish I had something clever and witty to say here. I know what you are thinking...if you don't have anything to say shut up...ah well, can't do that. The end of the school year is almost upon us...and it is wearing my butt out...end of year trips, baseball, end of year parties, baseball, field trips, baseball, church trips, baseball.....

I continue to have my hate hate relationship with Volusia County Schools, I heard tonight that they are losing two fifth grade teachers at our elementary school, one being my son's teacher, since they have not been there three years they are not being "asked back" next year, other more tenured teachers will fill the slots. Somthing like 267 teachers are being displaced. I am not exactly sure how they can lose that many teachers and function, let alone have the kids learn anything, but our BRILLIANT politicians don't seem to care. My daughter is going in the 4th grade and will remain in the elementary school next year. My son is going in the 6th grade and he will be attending a private school, one that is not having budget cuts and might be able to provide a class with less than 25 kids.

On that happy note, go on over and check out Ann Crabs she has a bunch of new Freebies up, including free bowling and free books from Barnes and Noble. A year of Golf Digest and much more.

Get yourself some free coffee below!

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

One more freebie for all my computer geek friends:
Visit Giveaway of the Day

1 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the plug!