Friday, June 27, 2008

All Kinds of Friday Stuff

Ladies, go on Oprah and download a free copy of Suze Orman's book, Women & Money. It is good only til 8pm tonight so don't delay. She is on Oprah today as well.

Jr Lifeguard camp in New Smyrna was a roaring success. The kids had a blast!

My son attended, and then he plays baseball in the evening. This can create some issues. For example on Monday and Tuesday his shoulder hurt, Wednesday he had a rash in an unmentionable area. This required a call to his uncle for male "rash" advice, a trip to the drugstore and alot of moaning, for just a minute I thought he was giving birth without benefit of drugs. Thursday it was better and today "it" is back. So I walk into my living room earlier and he is sitting on the couch sort of wrapped in towel, reading the can of Cruex.

He says "MOM" (every sentence starts with Mom) I said, "YES"....he said, "Mom, I think we need to contact Poison Control." (Yes I am rolling my eyes), so since he was reading the can and not writhing on the floor in agony, I calmly said, "WHY"..."because I accidently sprayed this stuff in my eye." I am trying valiantly to contain myself at this point. So I said "can you see?"

So this kid has the nerve to say to me "well, Duh Mom I am reading the can."

I could no longer control myself, I said "well at least you don't have to worry about a rash in your eye."

He was not as amused as I was.

This Saturday is the Art Walk on Flagler. It is always a good time.

Whatever you do make it a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!!!! I think it's hilarious, even if he didn't.
C

nsbmom said...

Thanks for checking in, Chris, I watch you too....