Sunday, August 10, 2008

They Unlock Cars Too




I committed a heinous sin in the eyes of my son today. I locked my keys in the car at the beach as the tide was coming in. This is extremely embarrasing when you are eleven and have an image to uphold.. Can you say idiot. Say it with me now....you are an idiot. SO just before the locksmith could arrive to save me, the Beach Patrol came riding by and they have all the proper car thief tools needed to break into a car. In fact, the helpful law enforcement officer told me he probably breaks into 5 cars a day on the weekends....so it is apparent I am not the only idiot on the beach. He unlocked the thing in short order and set the alarm off so that in the event everyone in the immediate area did not know I was a dumbass, they were soon made aware.

Thanks, to the beach patrol, they do a good job.

0 comments: