Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Register to Vote by October 6th


The last day to register to vote is October 6th. The Department of Elections website has great information, check your precinct, change your address, find out about early voting. Early voting starts in New Smyrna Beach on October 20th and runs thru November 1st. It is taking place at the Public Library on Dixie Freeway. It runs Monday thru Saturday from 8am-4pm.

Need a ride to vote? Votran will take you for free with your voter registration card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this post.
We are moving to Port Orange from PA.
I am not sure how I discovered your blog. Maybe I googled NSB as we have wintered in NSB for several years.
I appreciate the local information that you post.
Your blog is usually a day brightener for me.
Thanks for the blog

nsbmom said...

Excellent! Thanks for the note. You will love Port Orange. It is a really nice area.