Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally


The never-ending campaign is over.

We have a new president.

Locally we have a new member of Congress, Suzanne Kosmos. This is a good thing. Tom Feeney was soundly trounced by Kosmos, makes you smile.

John McCain's speech was good, probably the best one he has given.

Now let's see what they do.

It is kind of funny to watch Joe Lieberman trying to get back in with his party, he is kind of like one of those Jr. High kids who has a friend of the month. Whoever can help him the most he likes today.

I thought the President elect's speech was very good, I watched it on MSNBC, I could have done without Jesse Jackson crying in the crowd, he annoys the heck out of me.

In any event, everyone should move forward and support our new leadership.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know that I can do that...giving strong consideration to updating my passport and looking for a new country to "spread my wealth"....ACK!