Saturday, December 20, 2008

Beach & Caylee



How much better can this weather be here in Florida. Our friends in the north are freezing to death and we are hanging at the beach.

On a very sad note. The news about Caylee Anthony is very sad. I don't think anyone local wonders who is responsible for this child's death. Here are some interesting sites that are not widely broadcast:

Very sad day for everyone interested in this case, her grandparents and uncle. I believe her mother is one of the most evil people on the planet and should be treated as such. I am a parent and I have my bad days, but at the end of every bad day I am thankful that I was given that one more day with my children. I am sure if she did not want her someone else would have been happy to have her in their life.

1 comments:

SpoiledMom said...

I wanted to thank you for the mention and link to my site. Caylee has captivated thousands of us with her sweet smile and big brown eyes. Such a tragic event and loss of a beautiful child.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.