Friday, January 23, 2009

The Daily Show

I love Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. I cannot stand Fox News and not because I am a crazy Democrat. I cannot stand Fox News because they are ridiculous and almost unamerican(I think that is a word.)

Regardless of your political persuasion the facts are our country is in big trouble, and although I do not agree with those that think President Obama is the second coming, I do HOPE that he can get us on the road to being out of this mess. He is the President, he was elected by the people, for the people and the people should support him and hope he is successful.

Now as I jump off my soapbox, check out this clip from The Daily Show. This is why I think Fox News is laughable.






4 comments:

akawest said...

Yikes! He didn't have his hand on the bible. Is he really president?

Anonymous said...

Fox actually makes REpublicans look like idiots....along the same line as Ann COulter. Ridiculous!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the bible comment too, they want to take "under God" out of the pledge of Allegiance and take the Ten Commandments off Courthouses but he is not President if he does not hav ehis hand on the Bible. COME ON!

Anonymous said...

There is no requirement for a bible. Its called seperation of church and state people. most presidents choose to use on but there absolutely no requirement. John Adams put his hand on his favorite law book.