Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do I See 30's

Are my eyes deceiving me? A high on Friday of 56 degrees, a low of 36??? Of course this is in Orlando so it will be a tad balmier here at the beach but come on...it is getting cold. My son might have to break out the pants to wear to school. For more fun weather information check out Channel 6's new Just Weather. If you stick in your zip code at the top you get all sorts of interesting weather stuff about your town. Just for fun, I put in my hometown, the current temperature there is 18 degrees!! Guess I better quit whining!

2 comments:

akawest said...

Every single day I compare the weather in Monroeville, PA(where currently I am freezing), Orlando (where my older daughter lives), and Saint Augustine (where we will move when the house sells). So, yes, you are lucky and I am jealous!

I just thought I would add my two cents. :)

nsbmom said...

We love to hear from our friends in the north!! I hear there is ice coming for some areas. YUCK was 47 here this morning, I has to wear socks....