Saturday, January 10, 2009

Every Sentence Starts With Mom.....




Mom, Hey Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mooooommmmm. If you are a mother you know what I mean. My children start every sentence with Mom. Most everything that comes out of my son's mouth goes something like, "Mom, where is...my back pack, my book, my ipod, my shoes, my skateboard, my head." My daughter is a question box..."Mom, what is...,why is...,where is....what is.....how come......????" You get the idea. Some days it is enough to drive you over the edge of sanity.

Today was one of those days...then I checked on another blog that I follow, some of you are familiar with the story of Audrey Caroline and some of you are not. If you are not it is well worth the read. Yesterday was a big anniversary for this family and after reading and watching her video it made me glad that every sentence starts with Mom....see if you agree.

Bring The Rain

1 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Hi there~
Thank-you SO much for your sweet comment on my blog!! You've truly touched my heart.

You my friend...are my #3..in my pay-it-forward challenge.

Please email me your snail mail addy!!

Be blessed.