Thursday, January 1, 2009


I decided to make some resolutions this year, I usually don't but I keep hearing how important it is to document your goals. So I am documenting them for all to witness.
  1. Most important, I want to work less and enjoy life more. I spend way too much time with my face in a computer, I need a life or a new job!
  2. I will get organized. (my mother is laughing right now...and she is laughing hard) Most days I cannot see the top of my desk. RIDICULOUS.
  3. I will establish some sort of schedule, I sort of have one but it is very loose. I will follow my daily plan and get back to making lists.
  4. I will continue to exercise and lose weight, my doctor told me this week if I lose 10 more pounds he feels certain I will no longer need medication for my blood pressure.
  5. Achieve financial independence. No explanation needed there!

1 comments:

Ann said...

You go, girl!