Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hump Day Contest


Happy Hump Day to all! I hope everyone enjoyed Mardi Gras on Flagler last night. Great fun was had by all and not a bit of trash and not a stray bead was found on the street!

Our partners over at New Smyrna Beach Concierge are giving away four hours of service. This can be Virtual Assistance Service for those of you that may not be local to New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Samsula or Port Orange. It can also be errand running, wait service, senior care service. Whatever service they provide that you need is eligible.

What do you have to do to get this great prize you ask?? Simply leave a comment to this post and your name will be entered in the drawing. If you go anonymous it will be hard for me to identify you.....so email me your comment as well if you opt to be anonymous.

Comments will be accepted thru 12:00 am EST on Saturday, February 28th. Winner to be announced on Monday, March 2nd.

I know how many hits we are getting a day, so all you lurkers out there, leave a comment and get a prize!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoooo hoooo I need help with my Mom, they have helped me in the past. Great job.

Anonymous said...

COmment, here is my comment. Want the prize, need some organization help.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your updates and fun happenings about town! You are a wealth of information.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know me, I am here now and live in Toronto the other half of the year. I am looking forward to winning those 4 hours. I need my book edited and I know you can do it!!!

Eleanor