Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award

WOW, I got the Attitude of Gratitude Award this week from Martha over at the Daily Grind. I am very flattered.....please pass it on....


The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award

1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.


Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude:


I am grateful for my family~my parents, my brothers, my babies and my very good friends.


Now I’m passing this on to:


1. Annie
2. Kaley
3. Michele
4. Tammy
5. Amy
6. Martha - of Course!!!
7. Jamie
8. Danny - may not qualify but I feel gratitude for being involved in 12for12K
9. Angie
10. Chris

0 comments: