Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Services


All this week I will feature some local churches Easter Services. One of my favorite local churches Crossroads Christian Church.



Sunrise Service - 6:30AM
Worship Service - 7:30AM
27th Avenue Park
3701 South Atlantic Ave.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Join Crossroads Christian Church for the 33rd annual Sunrise Service on New Smyrna Beach at the 27th Avenue Park . Enjoy a morning of worship and celebration of the risen King all while sitting on the beach and enjoying the sunrise. Everyone is encouraged to bring their beach chairs and towels to sit on. Coffee and light refreshments will be available before the service. Remember to get there early as parking fills up very quickly. You can email me for directions. I plan to ride my bike over, if you have never attended a sunrise service it is wonderful and I promise you will enjoy this one!

0 comments: