Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meaningless Drivel


I really try not to whine about inconsequential things...but today I am feeling a tad bit sorry for myself and it is Saturday and no one reads me on Saturday anyway so.....
I need a new computer. BAD. My desktop that I use to recruit is on its very last legs. My brother has babied it along as long as he can. I can no longer copy and paste, email works when it feels like it, internet is sporadic....it sucks....
Well, I cannot afford a new computer. Not at all. I have to make this thing work a little longer. I am starting a new job in addition to my old job....I have to have a computer that works....oh well sucks to be me....ok I am done whining. I just wish life was easy.....and I had a new computer....

2 comments:

MadMacMom said...

I hope that this web address will change you from "Meaningless Drivel" to "Meaningful Writer" yet again.

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/ebtext.to?page=OnAd&src=ECDL&cm_mmc=dac_email-_-broadcast-_-ecbsmb609a-_-ECDL-_-L300buynow

Sorry it took so long to get this too you, hope it helps.

nsbmom said...

Thanks!!!