Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twilight Pediatrics Is No More

I was hanging out at Bert Fish hospital last week and was sad to learn that Twilight Pediatrics has closed. I guess I missed the announcement. Same Day Surgery is now in their old area. This was a great service that I used more than once and I am sorry to see them go. A nurse at the hospital said it was not making enough money.

There is a new Urgent Care in Venetia Bay. Bayview Urgent Care is open from 8am-8pm-Monday thru Friday and 8am-6pm on Saturday. They also have Sunday hours from 10am-5pm. Bayview is in conjunction with Bert Fish Hospital and is more convenient than going to Daytona but not great for beach residents. I have not used them but I am sure they are excellent.

There is also Port Orange Urgent Care (been there too), they are right off of I95 on Dunlawton. They are open 7 days a week 8am-9pm Monday thru Friday and weekends 9am-5pm. I went on a Saturday, was seen quickly and the staff was very nice and professional.

0 comments: