Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Naturally Maid Cleaning


Did you feel it? Did you smell it? There was a hint of cool in the air last night, and again this morning. I rode with my windows down to my son's bus this morning. He was not pleased by that since his hair blew.
Unlike our neighbors to the north who celebrate the freshness of spring with top to bottom "spring" cleaning of the house. Here in Florida we (at least me) celebrates the cooler weather of fall with a major purge, yard sale and "fall cleaning". We can finally open the windows and let some fresh air in after 8 months of air conditioning. I know we are not quite there yet but I can feel it coming!
Naturally Maid Cleaning can help you with this. They serve all of Volusia County not only with great cleaning but they also use no toxic chemicals, they are a totally green company. Their website offers green cleaning tips, recipes, even a green cleaning company directory by state.
I personally know the owner and can recommend them to you without reservation. Check out their great services, rates and products. Let me know what you think!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are simply awesome! Thanks so much, Roxanne, for the plug!