Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Don't Put It In Writing.......

I received the monthly newsletter from my son's school today, imagine my delight when I saw he was on the Dean's List. So he came home from school, I told him he came over and looked at it and said "wow" and walked away. OK WHAT!! He was thrilled when he got straight A's so this was NOT the reaction I expected.....

So.....I said "Curt, come here, are you not happy?"

Curt - "yes Mom I am happy, but look at those kids on the list, they are all smart and good kids"

WHAT!

"Curt, you are smart and a good kid, what are you talking about???"

"Mom, I know I am smart, you know I am smart, but having it in writing is going to ruin my social reputation."

Please deliver me.....

2 comments:

NSB Happenings said...

Hello NSB Mom! Congratulations! Your name was selected as the winner of The Cheap Gourmet's November giveaway.

When you have a moment, please provide your mailing address to me via kathy@thecheapgourmet.com so we can send your Holiday Greeting Card gift pack.

Thanks for taking time to visit our blog and Congrats on winning!

Happy Holidays,

Kathy Browning
The Cheap Gourmet

Unknown said...

Love your son's comment. And the scary thing is that I'm sure that make perfect sense to him! :-)