Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gratitude~Sunday Stumble

Today at Edgewater Alliance Church, the topic was Gratitude, being grateful for what you have and remembering to be thankful. I am pretty guilty of forgetting to be thankful and thank those that are there when I need them.

Pastor Tim has us all say a silent prayer for those that come to mind to thank...ok so there is the obvious, my mom, my dad, my brothers, my kids, Kathy, Glenda, Tom, Richard, Hope...the list is long.

Just for a minute think about the people we may not ever thank...who make us smile....the guy at Bagel World who puts extra cream in my coffee. Tony, the manager at Publix who hugs me every time I come in. Wes and Margaret and Rose who serve at the HUM meal with me every other Friday. Matt, Curt's ever patient teacher, Mrs Sokerka who adores my daughter. Christy who is always my friend...Donna, who wants to paint my daughters room and whose grandaughter has brought so much reality to my daughters life....the list is endless, at least my list is endless. Who is on your list?


Gratitude Quotes

Abundance Blog

Voltaire-I Am

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Can I thank you and thank God for you?

You post things all the time, letting us know what's going on around town, I love it.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I was commenting to my husband this morning that I hoped February was an easier month than January. Your post makes me reconsider and remember just how blessed I am.