Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2010.

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year's Eve and welcomed 2010 with a bang! We had a fabulous time here and are all looking forward to a better year. What are the top New Year's resolutions for 2010? According to one internet search engine the top 10 are as follows(I had to throw in my two cents):

1. Stop smoking - don't smoke so this one does not apply
2. Get Fit - I work out several times a week got this one covered
3. Lose Weight
- ha, this one never ends
4. Enjoy Life More
- well yea, this is kind of a dumb one.
5. Quit Drinking
- my friends would have no one to hang out in the garage with
6. Get Organized
- every year this one is on my list and every year I fail.
7. Learn Something New
- if you have kids this one is covered
8. Get Out of Debt
- a dream we all have
9. Spend more time with the Family
- if I spend any more time with my family.......
10. Help Others
- got this one covered too and I highly recommend it

So what are your resolutions for 2010?

0 comments: