Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 Bike & Bar Tour


This Saturday is the 18th annual New Smyrna Beach Bike and Bar Tour! They started out with 2 bike riders on the first tour and last year there were about 478 riders. Stops on the tour include, but are not limited to, J.B's Fish Camp, Moe's, Chase's, Sea Vista Tiki Bar, Clancy's Cantina, Flagler Tavern, The Breakers and Peanuts. I hear they may stop at Off The Hook and some people end up at Merk's instead of Flagler Tavern. The tour starts at JB's Fish Camp at 11am. They plan to leave JB's around 11:30.

This is a GREAT, FUN way to support your local business!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear New Smyrna Beach Mom,
My wife, 9 mth daughter and I may be moving to New Smyrna Beach (Beachside) this summer. We would love to reach out to you and get your advice on important recommendations such as a pediatrician, a hair stylist for my wife, etc.

nsbmom said...

Hi Phil, i have some old posts with things like that but if you email me I can send you some information....nsbmom@gmail.com

Kathy Browning said...

This was an amazing event! We didn't realize it was happening until we ran across about 500 cyclists at Food Lion on A1A. I'm definitely marking this on my calendar so we can participate next year. Thanks to all the cyclists who supported our community!