Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hands Across The Sand


Residents and people who love New Smyrna Beach will gather together Saturday, June 26, to draw a literal and metaphorical line in the sand. The risks and dangers of offshore drilling have the potential to bring long-term damaging effects to the shoreline, marine life, and coastal economies along the Gulf and across our nation.

Across the nation, communities will be uniting at noon to portray the same message. Please join with other local residents on the beach in front of Chase’s at 3401 S. Atlantic Ave. Parking is limited so plan to carpool.

More information is available on their website.

3 comments:

Monica Pustejovsky said...

My husband may have tried to send you a quick message a few days ago. In case he didn't leave any contact info, my email is monica_nidiffer@yahoo.com.

We are moving to NSB in August and we really don't know anyone. I would love to connect with you. I need to find a great pediatrician, OBGYN, family practice doctor, etc. And most importantly, I want to meet some great people in new Smyrna Beach. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

nsbmom said...

Hey Monica, I just sent you an email with a bunch of information...

Ann said...

Awesome!