Friday, June 4, 2010

Ridiculous


If the image of the leaking oil below is not bad enough....take a gander at the link with the pictures of the wildlife. I am running out of places to buy gas. Won't buy Citgo and now won't buy BP. Have driven by the three local BP stations several times in the past few days. The newly remodeled one on US 1 near downtown has not been very busy, the two in Edgewater seem to have traffic. WHY? Yes, I heard they are just selling BP gas, but are local business owners.

Who cares....stop selling BP gas. Look below as over 22 million gallons of crude oil pours into the Gulf....check out the animals. Don't wait til it is coming ashore in New Smyrna Beach to get mad.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I've been in NSB for 3 weeks at the Bob Ross Art Workshop...enjoyed it very much and will always be one of my favorite places on earth. Tomorrow, reality will sink in as I return to the Gulf Coast, where the oil has officially arrived a mile from my home. :( Thoughts and prayers appreciated.