Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stumble-Food Again

I am not a vegetarian, although I now eat less meat than I used to and I am always looking for new things to try. Here are some great sites featuring vegetarian recipes that everyone will love!

The Savvy Vegetarian is a collection of information and great recipes. I finally found a recipe for greens that I liked on this site. Kath Eats Real Food is another one with some really good recipes. Her Q&A section has all kinds of information on healthy eating and weight loss. Dreena's Vegan Recipes has everything from soup to dessert, good stuff. The Veg Blogger is a combination of information, reviews, activism and recipes...one stop reading for all things Veg. These are just a couple of options there are tons of them out there that provide information, recipes and more. Enjoy!

0 comments: