Thursday, November 18, 2010

Manzano's Fine Foods

I had lunch with a friend yesterday at Manzano's. They are located at 311 Flagler Avenue in New Smyrna Beach. We started out with some grape leaves (I was starving and could not wait to eat). They were delicious and I love some good grape leaves. My friend ordered the NSB, which is turkey, bacon, swiss, avocado, tomato and ranch dressing. I had the Dippity Doo, which is roast beef, provolone served with au jus. I added horseradish. As always the food was fantastic....we ordered half size sandwiches and still took half of each one home. I think the full size could feed a family of four.....seriously it is that big. The ingredients are fresh and the bread is the best! Service was friendly as always!

You can check them out on their Facebook page if you want more information.

I highly recommend Manzano's for some fantastic food on Flagler! Remember to support your local business!

0 comments: