Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hunt's Steakhouse



I am out being a tourist this weekend and thought I would share some local restaurants with you. Hunt's Steakhouse is brand new and is located across from McKenna's next to Wendy's on US1 in New Smyrna Beach. It is small inside, with a small bar and dining area. We were eating late so there was no wait, service by Felicia was excellent. She was very personable and made recommendations on the menu items. The food was very good, the steak was tender and cooked just right and the sides were excellent. My companion had swordfish and it was also quite tasty. I took my son home a HUGE piece of chocolate cake for dessert and he gave it a thumbs up. I am a huge fan of the NSB Steakhouse for anything related to beef but Hunt's is worth a visit! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review of the new restaurant in town!! Martha, Night Swan Intracoastal B&B