Saturday, December 31, 2011

Are You Resolving?

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve and a wonderful, prosperous 2012. I am not big on resolutions but since I am spending the celebration home in bed sick I thought I would share a few that are worth thinking about.

1. Be Grateful - be happy for the people, relationships and things that bring happiness to your life.

2. Quit Worrying - if you can't change it don't worry about it.

3. Learn to Say No - it is impossible to be all things to all people and trying to do so will suck the life out of you.

4. Quit Trying to Be Perfect - while you are trying to make it perfect, what needs to get done is   probably not.

5. Be Kind - everyone has something happening in their life. That person waiting on you in Publix or CVS or the library can surely use a smile and a thank you.

6. Don't Be Afraid To Make a Mistake. They happen..get over it and forgive yourself.

7. Only Look Back at the Good Things-dwelling on the past will always keep you from moving forward.

Happy New Year my friends! Make it a good one!

0 comments: