Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kona - The Dog

This too cute little guy is Kona. He was wandering around our neighborhood yesterday afternoon. He came to my neighbor's house then to mine. Anyone who knows me or my way too soft hearted children know this is very BAD. Any stray animal in my zip code is very bad...

This story has a happy ending, we posted him on Facebook. Many of my readers shared his little picture and sure enough his owner lived one street over, some hapless pool guy left the gate open and off he went! The very nice and worried owner saw him, contacted me and picked him up late last night. So..the moral of the story is...well I am not sure...send me pictures of your lost pet and I will post them...post them on your Facebook Page. Maybe get a new pool man....whatever the case we are glad this one worked out!






0 comments: