Thursday, March 22, 2012

What Is Your Place For Seafood


What is your favorite place for seafood in New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill or surrounding area? There are plenty of choices and if you eat seafood I am sure you have a favorite! Leave me a comment with your first choice for seafood and you will be entered in a random drawing for a $25.00 gift card to try the seafood at Off The Hook in New Smyrna Beach.

Just leave a comment here or on our Facebook page, they will be assigned a number in order of time left and the winner will be chosen via random.org. Please Like our page while you are there!


Have a great day, good luck and SUPPORT your local business!





5 comments:

Azurfee said...

Boston's Fish House is my favorite seafood restaurant in New Smyrna. It reminds me of New England where I grew up!

Amy said...

Dolphin View is our family favorite, but we love JBs and Off the Hook too!

Tina Gilligan said...

I absolutely love JB's because of the casual "Old Florida" atmosphere, the view, and of course the delicious food!

Dauvy said...

I really enjoy oceans seafood on beachside. My second choice would be Boston's for their whole belly clams. Yum!

Ashley said...

Boston's Fish House - yummo!