Saturday, August 4, 2012

Noblo Beach Umbrella Buddy


This interesting looking bag is the latest genius idea for the beach. I received one of these at the end of last summer and never got around to trying it out. Last weekend I ran across it and decided to give it a whirl.

The idea is simple (and smart) you take the bag to the beach, fill it with sand and attach it to your umbrella. It holds the umbrella in place..day is over dump the sand fold it up go home. Sounds easy, and it is....I tried it in pretty good winds and my umbrella stayed right in place.

Check it out on Noblo's website. They are only $15.00 and worth every penny if you love the beach, need some shade. I love to run over to the beach for an hour or two and don't want to drag out the big tent. This is the perfect alternative.



0 comments: