Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Smyrna Pizza



I visited New Smyrna Pizza tonight. They are the newest addition to pizza in NSB. I have my favorite pizza...Mikeys and Panheads. Add New Smyrna Pizza to the list, it is the real thin crust NY pizza. My favorite....I dropped in and chatted with Steve, the owner. Very nice guy, he has been in NSB for about 5 years and is quite obviously from NY. He is super nice, the guys working there are were also very nice and chatted with me as they made pizza, went out on deliveries and so on.

I ordered a cheese pizza and a white pizza. Two of my kids favorites... I hung out and chatted with Steve while they made the pizza, flipped the dough and all that. Both pizzas were excellent! There were some pizzas available by the slice with fresh veggies and other toppings on the counter. They all looked awesome!

New Smyrna Pizza is in the little strip mall by Beachside Tavern, between the Wine Warehouse and the Hair and Nail Salon. They have some tables so you can eat in or they deliver in NSB and they have take out.

Their address is 634 E. 3rd Ave and you can call and order at 386-424-1006. They are open until 10 Monday thru Thursday and til they stop getting orders on the weekends. You can also download the Grubhub.com app on iPhone and Android and check out the menu, order online and leave a review.

They have a Facebook Page and Steve is planning on setting up a website. I am planning on a return visit this week to try a sub and a salad. My teenagers loved the pizza and are looking forward to trying some other "stuff" this week.

This is one local business that will be easy to support..worth a try for sure!




0 comments: