Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crabby Chris



I stopped by Crabby Chris's Crab Shack this afternoon for a quick lunch. One word....delicious!! I was in a big hurry so I just ordered the Lobster Tacos to go. Seriously I wanted to lick the to go box they were so good. Loved them. I cannot wait to go back and try some more items on their menu. They are located at 44 North Dixie Freeway in NSB. It is the building that the old Clancy's Hot Dog's was in and is all decorated like a crab shack (appropriate I think). You can kind of see their menu here. They do take credit cards or cash and they have a Facebook page.

Worth the stop for sure!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks NSB Mom for the nice words..please stop back in and introduce yourself. .we would love to share more about us and what we have to offer the folks of NSB..BTW next time try the Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos..to die for!!! .. Thx Crabby Chris

nsbmom said...

I will be back for sure and they them out!