Monday, November 4, 2013

Vision Fitness 24



I am so excited there is a new gym opening in town! Brand new and open 24 hours! The 24 hour thing is huge for me. I loved my old gym on the beach but they closed too early and had such limited weekend hours it just did not work. and nothing else was convenient location wise. Vision Fitness is under construction in the old Walmart location on SR 44. I have been in there a couple of times and it is coming along well. It is going to be fabulous and should open sometime this month! I have met with the local owners Deneen and Fred and they are super nice.

If you would like to join (I already did) or get some more information they are set up in the parking lot while construction is going on every day. Check their Facebook Page for updates, their website is under construction and should be up soon. You can also call them at (386) 506-9415. 

In the interest of fitness (and because I can) I have an awesome contest this week. In conjunction with Vision Fitness, I have a Jumpstart Package to give away! This includes a 12 month membership to the gym and three personal training sessions. It is super easy to enter, just go to my Facebook Page and follow the directions.

Support your local business!    



0 comments: