Friday, December 20, 2013

Wake Up Cafe



Good Morning & Happy Friday! There is a new breakfast//lunch place in town! I kept hearing how good it was so I took advantage of the no rush first day of break scenario and had breakfast there this morning. I did not want to embarrass myself so I did not lick the plate, but I wanted to. It was fabulous. I love grits, the grits were the bomb. I also had Eggs Florentine, which is poached eggs with sauteed spinach and asparagus served on an English Muffin with Hollandaise Sauce. It was fantastic! I understand the Spanish Skillet is incredible too, I will be trying that next time.

The service was excellent and imagine my surprise when I ran into my daughter's Spanish teacher from the high school, she and her husband own the place and they are the nicest people around. The atmosphere is very nice, all new and clean, great colors. I highly recommend it!

Wake Up Cafe is right next to Off The Hook in the Publix Plaza on beach side. For some of you that know me this means I can basically eat at all my favorite restaurants in one plaza...Steakhouse, Off The Hook and now breakfast at Wake Up Cafe. Best part, I don't have to cross the bridge!

Have a great Friday!



0 comments: