Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good Things To Come





Thank you to all my faithful readers who have stuck with me these 7 years I have been writing this blog! I so appreciate you all. I look forward to your comments, questions and emails. I do feel I have been neglecting you these past few months and that is all about to change!

After working at home for 8 years, I thought it was time to take a job outside the home and get out of my jammies. My kids are in high school and sort of self sufficient (HA), so I took what I thought was a good opportunity and got dressed and went to work.

So...what happened...my house fell apart, my kids were cranky, we ate cereal or ate out for dinner and we won't talk about the laundry. In hindsight, I should have stayed home, it would have saved me money and aggravation!

So having had a reality check, working from home is absolutely the best option for me and thankfully I have the ability to do it.

So what does this mean for you? I am working on a revamp of both my blogs, this one and NSB Jobs. They will be easier to navigate, provide more interactive information and be lots prettier, with tons of local photography! The jobs blog will allow you to search for jobs, post resumes, ask questions and get tips and information. 

Keep reading and watch as we change over the next few weeks....



0 comments: