Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Luna Bella Ristorante



Have you been to Luna Bella Ristorante? It is an excellent little Italian Restaurant in Venetian Bay. It took my blond self a minute to figure it out at first, you park in the big parking lot and walk around past the condos and the pool to the front of the restaurant in the Town Center. It sits right on the big lake with the fountain, gorgeous place to sit and have a glass of wine or even dinner when our weather cooperates.

The proprietor is a lovely lady named Jane, who took over not too long ago and has hand picked her staff. The Chef is incredible and the service is excellent! I have sampled the Calamari, Pasta Alfredo, Chicken Piccata, Pasta Fagioli, all the salads, Cheese Calzone and the straight up Spaghetti and Meatballs. It as all delicious. A special mention to the Alfredo and the soup. I have had none better anywhere!!! I was told tonight when I stopped in for a to go order that the pizza is fantastic also!

They have an extensive wine list and a truckload of specialty martinis. They cook everything from scratch so you will not get it in 10 minutes, but it is truly worth the wait!

Check out their Facebook Page for information and the posting of daily specials! They will have a new website up soon, I will pass that along.

Check out my Facebook Page for a contest.....free food...



0 comments: