Friday, April 25, 2014

Help Us Name the Dog





This is our newest addition....she was adopted this week from Orange County Animal Services. Why did we go to Orlando to adopt? (I took some heat over that one.) We have been looking for the perfect pup to join our Boss for quite some time. That is Boss below.....he came from Second Chance Rescue in Bunnell.

This little girl was 3 or 4 days away from being euthanized and there had been no interest in adopting her. She is a sweet, loving dog and I am happy to report she and the Boss man have hit it off.

She came with the name Leysa (she does not know it, she was a stray), my daughter wanted to name her Kaley, my son Coco. I like Coco...so, my wonderful readers, help us name the dog and win a prize package including a couple of gift cards to local restaurants! Go to my Facebook Page and leave a comment with whatever name pops in your mind.....My kids will pick the name they like and that is the winner! If none of them work I will draw randomly for a winner!


Have a great weekend! When looking for a pet please adopt a shelter pet....what shelter doesn't matter, you are saving a life!



                                                                       BOSS


0 comments: