Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Crabby Chris Door 2 Door



We tried the Crabby Chris Door 2 Door Service this week! Very busy week with sports and work and I could see no chance of cooking on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Here is how it works. Text the word Menu to 386-547-3567 or email the word Menu to info@crabbydoor2door.com. The service is offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Sunday you will receive the week's menu. You reply with the days you want and the size. On the days you choose they will bring dinner to your door. Not going to be home? Leave a cooler outside with your payment and they leave it for you!

The service is offered from Edgewater to Ormond. A Whole Meal serves 6 for $35.00 and a Half serves 3 for $20.00. The Wednesday meals are $25.00 for a whole and $15.00 for a half.

How did I like it? Fabulous. Yesterday we had Cajun Chicken Pasta delivered to the door, I made a tossed salad to go with it and dinner was done, and it was delicious. Today we had Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, I made a fruit salad to go with it and a pitcher of tea. We love the Crabby Chris Enchiladas, this is their signature dish and it is awesome! We ordered the half meal and it was more than enough for my 2 children and I. So...for about a third of what I spend in a restaurant or take out, we had delicious food and a super nice delivery guy handed it to me in my driveway.

Try it you will love it! Check out Crabby's Facebook Page here.



0 comments: