Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sand Bar Cafe




 I finally made it to the Sand Bar Cafe last week. I have heard so many good things and I know the owner Glen from one of his past lives so I was eager to try it. My daughter and I stopped by for lunch last Sunday.

I had a Black & Bleu Burger and a side of Coleslaw. My daugher had French Toast, Bacon and a side of fries...(what can I say she is a kid). The burger was huge, on a fresh, soft bun and was cooked perfectly. I love a good burger and this was awesome! The french toast was delicious as well. Large portions, great service, good prices and it was fast.

I am told the clam chowder and the biscuits and gravy are fantastic...next time.

The Sand Bar Cafe is open from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm every day, they are located at 1500 S Dixie Freeway or across from the old Beacon Theater. They are also now doing private parties in the evenings. If you haven't already checked them out do so, you won't be sorry.


0 comments: